Writers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers Community

A place where new and old writers can come share stories and help eachother

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:24 pm
Latest topics
» Bread Crumb
Strange dream EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm by Roggenwulf

» The Dove and the Crow
Strange dream EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:08 pm by Roggenwulf

» 8 ball pool it works
Strange dream EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm by Luna Fang

» Halloween tale
Strange dream EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Luna Fang

» Hello Monday, here's a cat for you.
Strange dream EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:39 am by Roggenwulf

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Ketsujin

Our users have posted a total of 89 messages in 50 subjects

Strange dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna Fang
Admin
Luna Fang

Female Join date : 2013-07-27

Strange dream Empty
PostSubject: Strange dream   Strange dream EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Strange dream
by me

OK this is what happened. I was in my room. Me and mom woke up to a small tremor but what we didn't know was that there had been a large shift near us. With this a big trench had formed where the road had been and we could see lava. Still unaware, I looked out my window to see orange. The crack had moved around the house and past my window, thinning as it went between the trailer and the carport, and stopping at the porch, but the house was still attached. I quickly got up, very concerned and ran to moms room on the other side of the trailer. I shouted, we need to leave now, she didn't say anything but got up and grabbed some things. Thinking we had some more time, I also went to my room. I grabbed clothes, my phone, laptop, etc. Within a minute or so we were at the door. We swung it open and ran outside, but right as arrived at the steps, a large earthquake shook the ground and extended the deep trench almost to the road. We were scared. We ran towards the road, mom discarding items as we ran, and hoped we could find a way past before we were surrounded and burned by lava. I reached the road first and saw how bad it was and couldn't believe we had slept through that. I ran back to her cause it was no use..there was a spot but we could fall or get badly burned. I waved mom back over to the porch where I saw a spot we could cross if there was no more tremors. I looked back to her and I jumped....
Back to top Go down
https://writers-community.forumotion.com

Strange dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Community :: Writers area :: Fiction :: General-
Jump to: